If you want to save money while avoiding reliability issues and food safety concerns, have your refrigeration equipment tuned by a professional service technician in Titusville, Florida. When evaluating your overhead, it’s sometimes hard to see preventive maintenance as more than a trivial business expense. The fact is that commercial refrigeration maintenance provides a wide range of immediate and extended benefits. Preventive maintenance isn’t just cost-effective. It’s one of the smartest investments that you can make.
Advantages of Commercial Refrigeration Maintenance
Preventive maintenance is an all-in-one solution for lowering your ownership costs. It saves you money in a variety of areas, such as lowering your monthly utility bills and preventing costly inventory losses. Here are some of the benefits.
- Safety: In addition to preventing inconvenient breakdowns, periodic tune-ups are essential for minimizing spoilage and food safety violations.
- Efficiency: Although results vary, studies show that preventive maintenance boosts mechanical efficiency by 5 to 15% on average.
- Repairs: Thorough inspections detect minor mechanical issues that could lead to breakdowns and a dramatic spike in your ownership costs.
- Noise: Regular tune-ups minimize mechanical noise and vibration to create a more pleasant environment for your customers and employees.
Refrigeration Maintenance Recommendations
With help from a professional service technician, maintaining your low- and medium-temperature refrigeration equipment might be easier than you think. At Bencraft Mechanical Services, Inc., our refrigeration tune-ups cover all essential components to provide lasting results. Here are a few tasks that are included in our maintenance plans.
- Inspecting the door seals and gaskets
- Cleaning the coils and fan blades
- Checking the parts for wear
- Measuring the refrigerant
- Testing the defrost function
- Calibrating the thermostat
If you’re interested in taking advantage of these benefits or if you’d like to learn more about our maintenance plans, contact us today. Our professional service technicians maintain commercial refrigeration equipment, display cases and walk-in coolers from all manufacturers.